The Evolution Of A Vintage Seller

Monday, May 7, 2012

Snoozing On Vintage Sheets

My favorite sections in a thrift store are lingerie, clothing, accessories, and linens.  There's nothing more exciting than finding a Vera scarf, tea towel, or sheet.  I like to work on 'categories' and have just washed my current collection of vintage linens.  I'll be working on getting them in my shop, but thought you might like to take a first peek!


Fieldcrest Perfection:  love the orange, yellow, and green florals in this 1970s twin sheet.  The yellow polka dot border adds a great touch.



Mohawk percale:  I'm a big fan of the classic pink, white, and green color combination of Lilly Pulitzer and love the watercolor prints of Vera Neumann.  Although this isn't a designer sheet, I love the daisy pattern in this color combo.  Wouldn't this be darling in a little girl's bedroom?



Whenever I find Vera linens, it's a good day!  This set of vintage Vera for Burlington pillowcases is all abloom with springtime crocuses (croci?)



Love, love, love the pink on blue color combination on this vintage Marimekko by Dan River sheet.  I found an entire double set, but alas, the elastic in the fitted sheet has seen its better days.  Why did I never learn to sew?



This Walt Disney sheet has certainly been well-loved, but has some life left in it!  It's covered in scenes of Dumbo at the circus, circus animals, and a friendly train.



Snoopy, Lucy, Linus, and Charley Brown!  Need I say more?

I can't tell you how much fun I've had collecting these linens.  But if you love vintage as much as I do, I'm sure you know!

1 comment:

  1. You found some real treasures. I love the daisy sheet the most. :)

    ReplyDelete